Ravn Alaska offers both walk-up and advance purchase fares, which are limited and have advance reservation and purchase requirements. We offer several options for purchasing tickets:
- Purchase a ticket online at www.flyravn.com
- Our Reservations Team can also offer electronic ticketing over the phone with the use of a major credit card. Forms of payment accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Please note that cash payments can only be accepted for transactions taking place at the ticket counter.
- Any ticket purchased at one of our Ravn airport locations or through our Reservations Call Center, will incur an additional fee of $10.00 per person. This is in addition to the fare.
- To obtain the best value on fares offered by Ravn Alaska please book your flights at flyravn.com.
- You can also purchase a ticket through you local travel agent.
All tickets purchased for air travel are valid for one year from the original date of issue. If a ticket is rebooked or reissued, the new ticket will expire one year from the date of the originally purchased ticket.
Flight coupons will be honored only in the order in which they are issued. (For example, if you have a ticket purchased from Kenai to Anchorage, and continuing to Kodiak, you must fly the entire itinerary as purchased.) Refunds or ticket reissues are not provided if tickets are used out of order, and any unused coupons have no value for future travel.
We prefer payment in advance but we understand that many of our customers reside in areas of the state that do not use credit cards. In order to give each customer an opportunity to check for lower fares from competitors, Ravn Alaska will allow customers traveling on a flight operated by Hageland Aviation to hold a telephone reservation without payment for 24 hours and to cancel a reservation without penalty within 24 hours of making the reservation. All flights operated by Corvus Airlines must be paid for at the time of reservation.
If you provide payment with a credit card at the time of booking and need to make a change in your reservations, we will be happy to waive our service fee for changing reservations within 24 hours of making the reservation as long as the fare class is still available and you still meet any advance purchase requirements. If your ticket purchased is non-refundable, we can also provide a full refund without fee if requested within 24 hours of purchase.
Ravn Alaska always recommends reconfirming your reservations and flight times 24 hours before travel. You may do this by calling Reservations at 800-866-8394 or by going to the Manage Flights tab on the homepage.
For our frequent travelers, Ravn offers commuter coupon booklets. Each booklet contains eight one-way flight coupons that are good to use for up to one year from purchase. Coupon booklets offer flexibility in that they can be used by anyone, reservations can be made at anytime prior to travel as long as seats are available on the desired flight, and there are no change fees. The coupon booklets are available for travel between:
- Anchorage and Kenai $800.00 per booklet
- Anchorage and Homer $1100.00 per booklet
- Anchorage and Valdez $1320.00 per booklet
- Anchorage and Kodiak $2199.00 per booklet
The booklets can be purchased at any Ravn ticket counter. Please note that coupons are valid for travel for one year from date of purchase and are only valid for travel to or from Anchorage and the city purchased. Prices are subject to change without notice. Once purchased, commuter booklets are non-refundable. Commuter Coupon certificates must be in hand when traveling, as they need to be exchanged for the boarding pass. You may not turn in a commuter coupon booklet to one station, if the origin of travel is at another station (Example: You may not turn in a coupon in Kodiak for travel from Anchorage to Kodiak).