The following is an update to RavnAir Alaska’s statement this morning on the cyber attack on our company’s IT network.
RavnAir Alaska will operate a normal afternoon schedule from 1pm on Saturday December 21st, on our Dash-8 flights.
The following flights below have already been cancelled and we will be trying to add flights where we can over the next two days. We continue to work to restore affected systems. We have, where possible, re-booked passengers on other flights. Please contact our Call Center on 1-800-866-8394. Please check-in at the airport as normal for all flights.
Cancelled RavnAir Alaska flights, Saturday 21st December, 2019:
- Homer 870/871 and 874/875
- Kenai 826/827 and 830/831
- Aniak 816/817
- Dutch Harbor 960/961 and 962/963 (Due to weather)
- Kodiak 890/891
- St Mary’s 860/861 (Due to weather)
- All PenAir flights and RavnAir Connect flights are still operating normally.
We appreciate the ongoing patience and understanding of our customers and business partners during this challenging time.