RavnAir Alaska will begin daily schedule operations between
Unalaska (Dutch Harbor) and Anchorage
effective Thursday, November 14, 2019
Current schedule will be 7 days per week through December 24. We will continue developing the schedule beyond December 25th and will be available in the coming weeks.
All flights will be available for booking online at flyravn.com or through the RavnAir Group Call Center, at 1-800-866-8394. There is a $15.00 call in booking fee for reservations.
Intrastate (For flights within Alaska)
- 1st bag – FREE
No more than 1 checked bag per person. Additional baggage may be checked and accepted on a standby, space-available basis. You will be notified by RavnAir Alaska to return to the airport to pick up standby baggage when it arrives.
- 2nd bag – FREE
- 3rd – 5th bag – $75.00 each
Connecting Flights on Alaska Airlines
- 1st bag – $30.00
- 2nd bag – $40.00
- 3rd bag + – $100.00 each
- Oversize bags – $100.00
- Overweight bags – $100.00
RavnAir Alaska is unable to accept the following Alaska Airlines programs: Club 49, MVP status and/or Signature Gold credit card benefits
Connecting Flights on other Carriers
Bags fees on other airlines are determined by the individual carriers.
Transferring bags to connecting carriers
Through our interline agreements with Alaska Airlines, Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines, RavnAir Alaska is able to transfer bags through to connecting flights.
Check in is required one hour prior to departure
- No show fee – $200.00
- All other changes incur fees as normal on RavnAir Alaska
FLYAWAY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Passengers are encouraged to sign up for the RavnAir FlyAway Rewards program to start accumulating points immediately. They can sign up at flyravn.com/rewards
- Normal member benefits for Silver and Gold members will apply (i.e. 2 free bags, priority standby, early boarding etc. For a complete list of benefits see flyravn.com/rewards
TRAVELING WITH PETS
- Only two pets in total per flight are allowed to travel in the baggage compartment. Reservations must be made in advance to assure there is room on the aircraft.
- Pets carried on the aircraft will be considered as one carry-on bag
- RavnAir Group adheres to service animal policy